Heather Kilgore, MBA
Professional Summary — Marketing Project Management, Product Development
Energetic and motivated professional with expertise in increasing market share, profitability, new product development, and strategic implementation. Superior project planning, problem-solving and cross-functional coordination strengths, including the ability to multi-task and execute efficiently with close attention to detail. Proven track record of initiating integrated product launch campaigns enhancing consumer brand’s position. Ability to manage a team towards executing multiple deliverables and projects effortlessly ensuring increased profitability and revenue goals.
- B.A. Recreation Management, New England College
- M.S. Masters Business Administration (MBA), University of New Haven
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Institute
- 20+ years experience in management, whether it be product, business, brand, or marketing management.
- Worked for companies such as Staples, Hasbro, CVS/Caremark, BIC
- Managed new product pipelines and grew sales of existing items to deliver product and selling strategies that differentiated their product from the competition
- Led successful effort at CVS/Caremark to grow private label consumer product business across 14 different categories in General Merchandise and Edibles by 29% over a two-year period to $833m in total sales.
- OS: Microsoft Office Suite, Google Analytics
- Social Media Strategy
Training Completed via Tech Force RI:
- Excel 2013 Pt 1-3, Data Analysis w/ Pilot Tables