Susan Klekot, ITIL
Honorably discharged Marine with over ten years experience leading and supporting technology-based projects through various life-cycle milestone events. IT enterprise-oriented project engineer with “cradle to grave” acquisition knowledge and experience. QA professional leading technology product testing events for major acquisition programs.
- B.A., History, University of Rhode Island (Cum Laude)
- M.S., Transportation and Logistics Management, American Military University (graduated with High Honors)
- Served in the U.S. Marine Corps, worked in the Department of Defense
- Served as the Government decision authority for requirements acceptance across portfolios. This included review, analysis, and validation of technical documentation, configuration drawings, training/support materials, and engineering papers.
- Supervised and administered all maintenance activities of 20 personnel, maintained accurate electronic records for more than $7 million of equipment.
- Received Good Conduct Medal, Certificate of Commendation, Meritorious Mast, Certificate of Appreciation while in the Marine Corps
- Won Excellence Award while serving as a Project Engineer for Qinetiq-North America
- Level II Information Technology Certification (Defense Acquisition University), Certified Independent Logistics Assessment Course
Training Completed via Tech Force RI:
- ITIL Foundation 2011 Edition (OLL)
- ITIL Intermediate Service Design 2011 Edition (OLL)
- ITIL Intermediate Service Operation 2011 Edition (OLL)
- ITIL Intermediate Service Transition 2011 Edition (OLL)