Thomas McCann, ITIL
- Dynamic change agent with over 15 years experience translating business needs into efficient technical solutions
- Significant experience streamlining and maximizing available resources, optimizing existing platforms.
- Mentor staff on best practices and technology innovations
- B.A., History and English, University of Rhode Island
- Certified TCP/IP Network Analyst, Institute for Certification of Computing Professionals.
- Wrote, edit and publish for the quarterly newsletter, The Eagle Eye
- Managed network operations, system upgrades, and maintenance of a high-availability 1,850 node network and telecommunications at corporate headquarters, a corporate service center, a disaster recovery site, 6 distribution centers, and 150 remote locations for field personnel.
- 20+ years of experience in Network systems & Analysis, Corporate Networks and Telecommunications
- Cisco training: ICND, BSCI, BCMSN, Implementing Cisco QOS, Cisco Works for Enterprise LAN/WAN Management
- IBM Training: AS/400 Security Concepts and Planning, AS/400 Performance Analysis & Capacity Planning
Training Completed via Tech Force RI:
- PMC100 — Project Management Certificate