John Brissette, PMP
Directed various infrastructure Solutions Operations and NOC teams including systems support, network engineering, customer service, information security and security administration, date center operations and data center services.
- B.A., Business Administration w/ a concentration in Computer Information System, Bryant University
- A.A., Computer Programming, New England Institute of Technology
- 6 years of Data management experience
- NOC Manager at NaviSite, A critical role directing the daily operations and activities of NaviSite’s NOC organization supporting Managed Hosting Services to over 1,000 customers globally.
- As an IS Operations Manager at Dell Services, he oversaw staff that coordinated a wide range of IT infrastructure activities of a computer installation to meet schedules and SLOs
- At Perot Systems, spent time as a Data Center Tower Lead, Project Leader, and Data Center Operations Manager.
- ITIL version 3 Foundation Certified
- Project Management PMP II Prep course
- Dell Services Way for Delivery
Training Completed via Tech Force RI:
- MS – Project 2013 Part 1
- MS – Project 2013 Part 2