Professional Summary — DBA, Healthcare
Ten years as an IT professional with proven experience in application and database support and design. Capable of network and operating system troubleshooting, system integration, technical support and customer service. Healthcare, higher education and human resources industry exposure.
- Ella T. Grasso Southeastern Regional Vocational Tech, Groton, CT — Diploma, Nursing Occupations
- Employed at GTech, Gateway Healthcare, Inc., Brown University, Lifespan
- Experience as a reporting analyst, Database administration and coordination, as well as an operations coordinator.
- Designed, implemented, tested and maintained new and existing databases to maintain integrity of data
- Experienced in creation and development of relational databases with user-friendly, front-end user interfaces for non-technical users in MS access, SQL and VBA
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Software/Programs: Microsoft Office 2003-2013, Remedy Ticket System, Crystal Reports, Cognos, Risk Alert
- Networking: Active Directory, TCP/IP, Novell, SQL, VBA, Access